Saturday 28 June 2014

Quilt Sandwich Long Arm Quilting- Happy Customer

Its so lovely to recieve thanks from satisfied customers.
Today I recived this email -

Hi Fiona just wanted to say thank you for doing my circles quilt it looks amazing - everyone who sees it loves the quilting and you will be getting new customers I'm sure.  I haven't managed to do the edging yet but its nearly there.  Thanks again, Sue R


PS:  I don't mind if you put photos on your website. 

So here are some pics of the quilt I completed for Sue.  The pattern chosen is called 'Bubbles Everywhere'.






Thank you Sue, for allowing me to quilt your beautiful quilt. I just love doing it.

Here is another customer quilt.  The pattern chosen is called Circle Meander.
I enlarged it quite alot so as not to make the quilting the main feature of the quilt - especially as this customer decided to have it quilted in Orange and had chosen white backing.

Here it is on my ABM Innova Longarm





and here is the back

I have just received a pic of it with its binding applied. It has also been christened 'Orange Twist' by its owner.



Details of my Longarm quilting service, pictures of quilts, my shop which has extra wide backings and various waddings & not forgetting details of our workshops and patchwork and quilting retreats can be found here -

www.quiltsandwich.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment