Wednesday 8 January 2014

Charity Quiltathon & Quilt Show

The Quilt Show and Coffee Morning is now scheduled for Thursday January 30th.  11-2pm. Admission is just £3 and includes tea/coffee. Please come along and help support this event.




So since the new year it has been all go.  I am still quilting tops for the Charity Quiltathon.

Here are a few more -

This is a top I made years ago and it has sat on my UFO piles since then. I kept adding borders and it got too big to try and quilt on the Janome.


I choice 'circles of life' for this one.


This lovely bright top was donated

The pattern we chose for this one is called 'Happy Fish'


Another donated top

pattern is called 'ribbit'

This top was donated. It was a block a month quilt


We chose a traditional feather pattern called Tufts and Twirls  by Sharon Schamber

This is another top I made some time ago from a jelly roll


I chose a grape vine pattern for this

Here are a couple of scrap quilts

The pattern is Jigsaw


The pattern for this one is Summer Time. It has butterflies, bees, dragon flies and daisies, but the camera does not show it well.


The quilt pattern on both these ones is 'Pin Wheel Meander'





No comments:

Post a Comment