Wednesday 26 August 2015

Getting ready for The Great Northern Quilt Show at Harrogate

Preparations for the Great Northern Quilt Show at Harrogate have stepped up.

Again this year I fell into the trap of entering a quilt into the Great Northern Quilt Show which I had not already made. I have been working solidly now on this said quilt for the last week - lol! I really must be more organised next year!

This year I am for the first time becoming an exhibitor at the Great Northern Quilt Show at Harrogate. Quilt Sandwich will be at stall 100. I shall be taking along my extra wide backing fabric, moda scrap bags and a few other treats.

Great Northern Quilt Show Exhibitor
Deliveries of more fabrics have been arriving almost daily and today we had two deliveries just in time for the Great Northern Quilt Show. I now have 122 extra wide backing fabrics - the best selection in the UK.

Extra Wide Backing Fabric

These extra wide backing fabrics include Moda, Robert Kaufman, Whistler Studios, Sew Simple, Blank, Studio E, Riley Blake, John Louden & a beautiful batik range by Timeless Treasures XTonga.  These will all be travelling with me to the Great Northern Quilt Show in Harrogate.

I have made up a limited number of these fantastic batiks in to sample packs.  Just £20 for 6 roughly fat quarter sized pieces.

I also have a Colour Your Own fabric which I have made up into special quilt kits. These have fabric for the quilt top, wadding, backing & binding plus the fabric pens too.

We hope to see you at our stall at The Great Northern Quilt Show in Harrogate.  Stall no 100!

Look out for our Logo - flying high and proud at the Great Northern Quilt Show in Harogate -
Quiltsandwich.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment