Friday 27 September 2013

A Year of Patchwork & Quilting in Pickering

Today I have had a trip up to Pickering to visit the Quilt show at the Memorial Hall.

The ladies meet just once a month, but they had over 52 quilts to show and 365 exhibits in total.

The hall was divided into sections, each one being a month of the year.

Anyway here are some pics....













I recognised this one.... I have a similar one



















OOh, I think this one was started on one of our workshops - Sashiko with Susan Briscoe here at The Royal Bridlington












I love this chair




















This is a super bright bag




Some more Sashiko






















Oooh A Hand Quilted Strippy























What a lovely morning out and a good cup of tea too.

All the proceeds are for Charity - St Catherines Hospice & The Great North Air Ambulance, so definately worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment