Wednesday 11 September 2013

This weeks Progress

Its amazing how much I mange to get done by sneeking off for a sew.

I decided that I should really concerntrate on UFO's this week, firstly to reduce the pile, secondly so they are not 'hanging around' when my new machine arrives and thirdly as I have booked my machine in for a much needed service next week. Its Sequence Dance Festival in Bridlington, so I will not be able to sew as I will be dancing.

Heres what I have mange to finish off -

Four dance shoe bags - machine appliqued/embroidered, quilted, piped, zippered and made up.




Baby Quilt - quilted and binding added




Another baby Quilt - Quilted and binding added.





Ummm.... the UFO pile seem to mainly consist of things waiting to be quilted!
hopefully this will soon be a thing of the past!

1 comment: