Saturday 24 October 2015

Recent Longarmed Customer Quilts

Here are just a few of the recent quilt tops which I have been asked to quilt by some of my customers here at Quilt Sandwich. It is so nice when customers take the time to contact you when they received their quilt back.

Norma chose Circle Meander for her quilt and asked me to quilt and finish & hand sew the binding.



Here is a copy of the email she sent me when she received her quilt -

Hi Fiona,My Quilt has arrived and I just want to say a big thank you for turning my duckling into a SWAN.I am so pleased with it.Thank you once again. regards Norma 




Justine chose Hearts & Loops for this quilt. The hexagons are hand pieced and machine appliqued. She asked me to add a border to your quilt too and add binding and hand sew to finish.







Justine collected her quilt in person and was thrilled to bits.



Arlene Chose Curly Q for her quilt. I know she was very nervous as this was the first quilt she had made and it was a present for her husband. She asked me to quilt and add binding and hand sew to finish.



here is a copy of the email I have just received from her -

My Dear Fiona,

My quilt arrived here safely today. Both myself and my husband are absolutely delighted. We were suprised at the speed of the turnaround and the incredible value for money.

It looks even better than I expected it to. I am so happy with the backing fabric and the choice of quilting pattern is
perfect for the blocks. I am very pleased with the colour of thread that you have used as well.

The colours and block pattern of the top was chosen by my husband and the whole thing is a gift for him. He asked me to express his thanks to you, he thinks that "the whole thing is wonderful".

I would be happy to recommend your work to anyone and please feel free to use this email as a review or endorsement.

With many thanks, hope to see you in the not too distant future,


Arlene x

 thank you so much for all the lovely comments and thank you for trusting me with your lovely quilts.

More details on my longarm quilt service can be found here - http://www.quiltsandwich.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment