Saturday 12 April 2014

Busy Week for Customer Quilts

Well its been a busy week for customers collecting their quilts.

Here is what I've been up to - with kind permission of their owners....

The first quilt is a large, vintage, hand pieced Trip Around the World in Laura Ashley Farbrics.




The pattern chosen is Simply Leaves


The next quilt is simple squares, but with a seaside theme.


The pattern is Happy Fish





My next customers quilt is again a hand pieced vintage top. This Grand Mothers Flower Garden was stunning - the workmanship was superb and the quilt behaved beautifully  - true perfection!


The pattern is called Pretty Daisys



This next traditional quilt was spiced up with a modern pattern called Late Night




and the final quilt this week is a pretty double wedding ring.


The design chosen for this one is hearts and loops





For more information about my longarm service and what my ABM Innova lonagarm machine can do-  visit my website - www.quiltsandwich.co.uk

You are welcome to visit by appointment and we can discuss your top and which patterns would work well.  I also have a range of extra wide (108 inches) backing fabrics and I stock wadding - poly 90 & 120 wide / 80/20 90 inches & 120 inches wide, Black, wool 90 inches wide.  Other waddings can be ordered.

I am also happy to accept and despatch quilt tops by post/carrier and discuss over the phone.

Any questions - please just ask.

Fiona   Tel 01262 672433
email - info@royalhotelbrid.co.uk
www.quiltsandwich.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment